Friday, December 17, 2021

The Desert of the Blogger #00001 (Randomness & Catching Up)...

 First off, I MUST see this movie when it's released...

Everything Everywhere All At Once...


https://youtu.be/wxN1T1uxQ2g

 

Second, I know it's been a few years since I've posted out here in the desert of the blogger. The Desert of the Blogger.  I think I just coined a new thing! I'm not on ANY social media anymore unless you count Goodreads or Tumblr & I rarely do anything on them. The internet is a vast wasteland of vapid images, videos & opinions presented as Absolute Facts--kinda like this blog post. Here's a vapid image I made recently:

 

Some quotes from my favorite philosopher of late, E.M. Cioran...

Bears a striking resemblance to the guy in Eraserhead no?


 

I think so anyway... 

That's all that's on my rotting mind for today. Maybe this will turn out to be a regular thing. Or maybe not. Don't forget to visit my comics/doodling blog... Perhaps I'll insert something there once in awhile as well...

No comments: