Thursday, June 1, 2017

Manic Gibberish #1: Resurrection...

Decided to start, once again typing words into a blog post as I originally did when I first started "blogging" about 11 years ago. It ended up being a lot of angry rants about how "I hate my life" or the occasional witty observation about something but mostly the former. I eventually stopped writing blogs & posting drawings & comics but now feel like typing stuff again. I'm committing to a paragraph a day--whatever that is--a few sentences at least I suppose. It could be about anything.  It will mostly be my solipsistic perspective. Extreme subjectivism. Not worrying about style, form, grammar or spelling... It may or may not be as interesting/uninteresting as my comics which I've been a roll lately posting EVERYDAY. Compared to those, this should be a piece of cake since I've set the bar really low--which I try to do for everything in life... Of course the voice in my head in the form of the Drill Instructor in the movie Full Metal Jacket is saying:

Also, many of the links along the side may lead to nowhere or are seriously outdated. Sounds familiar...

No comments: