Sunday, June 4, 2017

Random Mania...

Did some cleaning around the house. Turns out sandpaper is good for cleaning pee stains from around the toilet rim. 220 grit....

Did a tiny bid of weeding around the front porch (no pictures of it will follow)....

Watched Dr. Strange on Netflix. Pretty good movie with some good spiritual components. The word "multiverse" pops up in it a lot too which I was happy to hear....

I so thankful for spellcheck on today's electronic devices & computers. My spelling seems to be getting worse these past few years--or I'm not seeing the need to spell correctly & just wait for the dotted red line to let me know I've misspelled something. Actually I'm not as bad at spelling as I let on, just make a lot of typos--that's not really true either. Not sure about any of this really....

I've also been looking through my photo archives on Google; the pictures I posted in my old blogging days, one of which I will wrap up my current post with...

Smile! 
Until tomorrow...

No comments: